Monday, March 6, 2017

The escape.

Posted by Dystopian Faerie at 5:55 PM


It's easy to cry and it's easier to blame myself for being in this miserable situation.
The voice inside me screams to let go of the pain and memories.
So I cry into the abyss, mourning my relentless love I spent in vain.
Sometimes I wish things were different.
I wish we were happy, together.
Things could have been different, but I can't seem to recall what went wrong.
Was it me? was it you? Or maybe it was both.

But it's too late, don't you think my darling?
You bred a hollow in my heart and it's draining me emotionally and mentally.
I don't know how far I will go.
But I know I won't go too far.
I'm tired. I'm tired of being the one to get hurt, always.
So let me just lie somewhere. Let me sit back and catch my breathe.
Because my darling, I'm going to start over and this time it will be without you.
 

Written with luv Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review